My Wedding Shoes~Pedro Garcia

下午12:35:00 Ishiha 0 Comments

Pedro Garcia is fast becoming known as the Spanish Manolo Blahnik, the shoe Designer who rose to a frenzied notoriety with the popularity of the hit TV show, Sex And The City "Carrie",  the beloved main character, would be all over the Miriam shoe like a bee to honey!  
Square cut crystals line up side by side on the gold leather straps, one being wider than the other.  The ankle strap is extremely flattering for my leg.  The crystals travel all the way around the back of my heel on a stretchy strap for comfort.  The platform boosts me up 3/4".  The heel is 4 1/4" tall.  So i really standing on a 3 1/2" heel. 
It is an extremely well-thought out shoe for me:  a gold shoe bed for some glimmer, a cushioned shoe bed for comfort, and a platform to give me height.  And now, I bought it with crazy sale: only $800 from Pedder Shop.

0 意見:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...