Bridal Shoes

下午12:34:00 Ishiha 0 Comments

A girl's love of shoes is almost as strong as a girl's love of diamonds (sometimes more)...so, when it comes to the most important day of your life thus far, one of the most important decisions will be what shoes to wear. Personally, I would rather spend a lot of money on buying shoes, especially those I feel comfortable.  I may be a bit of a shoe snob, but its defnitely true that higher price = higher quality = more comfort. 
I'm now searching for my wedding shoes.  I think my wedding shoes have to complement my gown, make a statement without stealing the show, and be comfortable enough to wear through the ceremony and the reception.  Here are some of my choices.
Christian Louboutin: Wearing Louboutin with bridal styles are outrageously feminine and romantic. I love the white satin slingback stilettos with 4 inches.  But I think this two pairs are good to wear with my evening gowns.

Also with Red & white satin sandals
Stuart Weitzman is another choice for me.
If you want to own the walk with high heels, you gotta learn from a high-heel walking pro.

0 意見:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...